Hi List I use org-mode at the moment to generate my monthly support protocol for my new boss so I want it to look nice and work perfectly. In the attachments are 3 files: * the source * the HTML * the PDF My problems: * HTML The HTML shows a problem with headlines that are just a date-stamp, in the TOC only a empty list item is shown. Links in the clocktables that are inside that file are not relative by default. * PDF The PDF shows problems with "tags:not-in-toc" that gets ignored and again the links in the clocktables work not as expected and want to open the source file. The default styling of the links in the PDF looks ugly to say the least. * Both I would like to show the clocked time entries in the exported files. Any hint or pointer is more then welcome even if it tells me that I got it completely wrong and need to do it in the supposed way. Thanks for org-mode it saved my day a lot of times since i found it and provided me a reason to use emacs. Regards, Dominik