Hello world, This is my first message here and my first contribution to anything related to emacs. Let's just say that I've switched from the dark side of text editors only a few weeks ago, but I'm really enjoying it, and org-mode definitely kicks ass. Here is a very simple patch against a small bug in org-mobile. It adds support for agenda custom views that use "tags-todo". Tested with org-mode 6.33f and latest version from the git repository. Cheers, Thomas --- lisp/org-mobile.el | 2 +- 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)