* Possible Bug with :html-extension in HTML Exporter
@ 2009-09-24 19:12 Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2009-09-24 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am trying to export a project as php files. I realize that this an
offence against the XHTML Gods, which is probably why I am having a problem.

The relevant bit of my org-publish-project-alist looks like:

  ("org-mobile"
           :base-directory "~/nfs/firewall/Documents/org/"
           :base-extension "org"
           :publishing-directory "~/nfs/firewall/public_html/org-mobile/"
           :recursive t
           :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
           :headline-levels 4             ; Just the default for this
project.
           :auto-preamble t
           :auto-index t
           :html-extension php
           :index-filename "sitemap.org"
           :index-title "Sitemap"
       )

I have tried both php and "php". However, the exporter insists on the
"One True Path" of exporting everything with a .html extension.

I am using df3fca503e9136edea8a1defe54926c3d3c03b63
refs/remotes/origin/HEAD.

Ian.

* Re: Possible Bug with :html-extension in HTML Exporter
@ 2009-09-25  7:17 ` Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2009-09-25  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Ian Barton wrote:
> I am trying to export a project as php files. I realize that this an
> offence against the XHTML Gods, which is probably why I am having a
> problem.
>
> The relevant bit of my org-publish-project-alist looks like:
>
>  ("org-mobile"
>           :base-directory "~/nfs/firewall/Documents/org/"
>           :base-extension "org"
>           :publishing-directory "~/nfs/firewall/public_html/org-mobile/"
>           :recursive t
>           :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
>           :headline-levels 4             ; Just the default for this
> project.
>           :auto-preamble t
>           :auto-index t
>           :html-extension php
>           :index-filename "sitemap.org"
>           :index-title "Sitemap"
>       )
>
> I have tried both php and "php". However, the exporter insists on the
> "One True Path" of exporting everything with a .html extension.
>
> I am using df3fca503e9136edea8a1defe54926c3d3c03b63
> refs/remotes/origin/HEAD.

It's working correctly now after quitting and re-starting emacs. Sorry
for the noise.

Ian.