In an earlier posting, I mentioned that I had a problem with org-mode on aquamacs; the cursor (really input focus) was getting "trapped" in a different frame when the *Calendar* buffer was not in the same frame as the source of the org-schedule command (either an org-mode buffer or a remember buffer). The attached patch to org.el fixes this problem for me. Would some of you all mind testing it out? It just wraps current frame save and pop around the use of the calendar (frames aren't managed by the save-excursion and save-window-excursion that already wrap this interaction). Thanks, Robert