On 07/05/2009 09:33 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote: > Paul Michael Reilly writes: > > >> I added a plain list to my file: >> >> ... >> - term1 :: this means something >> - term2 :: this means something else >> - term3 :: and something different still >> ... >> >> fully expecting the term and the description rendered in HTML to be on >> the same line as is shown in the Latex published Org Mode manual. But >> the items were rendered as: >> >> ... >> term1 >> this means something >> term2 >> this means something else >> term3 >> and something different still >> ... >> >> I suspect this might be an HTML artifact, nevertheless, how would I >> convince org-mode to arrange for the HTML rendering to attempt to keep >> the terms and descriptions on the same line? An example or reference >> would be much appreciated. >> >> Thanks, >> > > Adding this seems to work: > > #+STYLE: > > -Bernt > Well it's a start but does have some side effects. For example with each new entry it becomes more and more apparent that the term and the description are off center, i.e. the skew becomes more pronounced. But your solution is much better than mine :-) and gives me a place to explore and become smarter, always a good thing! Thanks again, -pmr