* howto extend org-export-generic
@ 2009-06-26 14:30 Robert Hennig
From: Robert Hennig @ 2009-06-26 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I would like to make use of the org-export-generic
library and stumbled over the use of the
org-set-generic-type function. The implementation
uses a set-alist function which is not defined at all.
What is the proper way to activate the org-set-generic-type
function?

Kind regards,

 Robert Hennig

* Re: Orgmodehowto extend org-export-generic
@ 2009-06-29 16:02 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2009-06-29 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Hennig; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

RH> Hello,
RH> I would like to make use of the org-export-generic
RH> library and stumbled over the use of the
RH> org-set-generic-type function. The implementation
RH> uses a set-alist function which is not defined at all.
RH> What is the proper way to activate the org-set-generic-type
RH> function?

The current docs for it are at:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-export-generic.php

The docs are currently very slim.  You should use a combination of
looking at that page (which I admit I need to update) and by looking at
the "demo" definition in the org-export-generic code itself, which has
every usable tag in it's definition.

I will eventually populate a table on the above worg page with all the
possible tags.  Maybe later today if I'm lucky.

--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/