* Drawers and HTML Export
@ 2009-05-22 22:06 srandby
From: srandby @ 2009-05-22 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [Orgmode]

Greetings:

I just discovered that if I put HTML source code into a drawer, it is
not exported. The following example illustrates a situation where only
the headline is exported.

#+DRAWERS: DUCK
* Ducks Quack
:DUCK:
#+BEGIN_HTML
   The quack <b>ducks</b>.
#+END_HTML
:END:

Is this behavior intended or is it a bug? I would like to put HTML code
in a drawer to keep it out of the way. I am using Org-Mode 6.26trans in
Emacs 22.

Scott Randby