* Latex Export
@ 2007-09-28  7:19 D. Kapetanakis
From: D. Kapetanakis @ 2007-09-28  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello All,
I am desperately trying to go from org to Latex without success. I am using org-mode 5.10b. I receive the following

Exporting to LaTeX...
(New file)
Applying style hooks... done
Sorting environment...
Removing duplicates... done
Automatic display of crossref information was turned on
Applying style hooks... done
format: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, t

Can you please help? I think the same question was posted by Xiao-Yong Jin, on 26/09, but was never answered.
Dimitris

the system manager.

* LaTeX export
@ 2007-11-02  9:30 Daniel Dehennin
From: Daniel Dehennin @ 2007-11-02  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Using org mode for near everything, I want to use LaTeX export.

I have 2 problems:

- the underscore "_" is not escaped,
- I use non-breakable spaces in my input files, like « some text »,
  is-it possible to replace this by "~" ?

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG:

* LaTeX export
@ 2007-11-02 10:11 Daniel Dehennin
From: Daniel Dehennin @ 2007-11-02 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

@ 2007-11-30  3:15 Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2007-11-30  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm starting to learn Latex, and thought I'd ask if anyone had
pointers regarding Org/Latex integration.

My ultimate goal is to be able to export quality documents written in
Org with complete header/footer/letterhead and formatting in LaTeX in
PDF.

I understand I need to learn more about TeX along the way, and am
already reading and experimenting.

I'm sure I'm not the first, and wanted to see what others had
accomplished with Latex.

Thanks.

* latex export
@ 2008-10-01 11:16 Johanna Matschke
From: Johanna Matschke @ 2008-10-01 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

Sofar (up to org-mode 5.xx) "C-c Ce l" would export the hole org file. But
now (I tested various versions 6.0x) it only exports the first heading. Did
something change there? How do I get back the earlier behaviour?

Thanks!

* Latex Export
@ 2008-12-21 23:12 Flávio de Souza
From: Flávio de Souza @ 2008-12-21 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

 am trying to export my org file to latex, but I am getting this error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument commandp org-export-as-latex)
  call-interactively(org-export-as-latex)
  org-export(nil)
  call-interactively(org-export)

I am using org-mode version 6.16a. Please, help me.

--
Flávio de Souza

* LaTeX Export
@ 2009-01-05 12:42 Rasmus Pank Roulund
From: Rasmus Pank Roulund @ 2009-01-05 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,
I have got two questions.
I am using Org-mode v. 3.16c. I usually use LaTeX but Org has been
really nice. However, I want to export to LaTeX.
Two features are bugging me though.
  1. Timestambs are really nice, but I don't want them in my final
     print (the LaTeX output). Is there an easy way to remove these?
  2. The interpretation of $ is probably nice for American but for me
     it creates a lot of undesirable results, since a lot of math is
     not recognized as math for unknown reasons. It would be nice to
     be able to turn the $-feature off [1]. When I need a $-sign I
     would much rather use \$. Maybe the universal currency-symbol ¤
     could be used as a replacement, if the user desire.

If either of these are already possible I appoligize. I was not able
to find an answear to my questions in the manual.

[1] "To avoid conflicts with currency specifications, single '$'
     characters are only recognized as math delimiters if the enclosed
     text contains at most two line breaks, is directly attached to
     the '$' characters with no whitespace in between, and if the
     closing '$' is followed by whitespace or punctuation".
     --From the Org manual.

Thanks,
Rasmus

* Latex Export
@ 2010-10-16 14:55 Chris Malone
From: Chris Malone @ 2010-10-16 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm using emacs version 22.2.1 on a Fedora Core 9 machine.  I'm new to
org-mode and am interested in using it to write LaTeX documents/Beamer
presentations.  When I load the export dispatcher with C-c C-e, however, I
do not have the "l" option for LaTeX export; I only have the following:

[t]   insert the export option template
[v]   limit export to visible part of outline tree

[a] export as ASCII
[h] export as HTML
[b] export as HTML and browse immediately
[x] export as XOXO

[i] export current file as iCalendar file
[I] export all agenda files as iCalendar files
[c] export agenda files into combined iCalendar file

[F] publish current file
[P] publish current project
[X] publish... (project will be prompted for)
[A] publish all projects

Is there something that I need to turn on in my .emacs file or an
additional module that needs to be installed to have access to the LaTeX
exporter?

Chris

[parent not found: <Pine.LNX.4.63.1010161331001.7948@scotty.ess.sunysb.edu>]
* Re: Re: Latex Export
@ 2010-10-16 18:10 chris.m.malone
From: chris.m.malone @ 2010-10-16 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chris.m.malone; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode

Hi Nick,

It does not export anything. The message window displays: "No command
associated with key l"

Chris

On Oct 16, 2010 1:54pm, Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> wrote:
> chris.m.malone@gmail.com wrote:

> > Hi,

> > I'm using emacs version 22.2.1 on a Fedora Core 9 machine. I'm new to
> org-mode and am interested in using it to write LaTeX documents/Beamer

> > presentations. When I load the export dispatcher with Cc Ce, however, I
> do not have the "l" option for LaTeX export; I only have the following:

> > [t] insert the export option template

> > [v] limit export to visible part of outline tree

> > [a] export as ASCII

> > [h] export as HTML

> > [b] export as HTML and browse immediately

> > [x] export as XOXO

> > [i] export current file as iCalendar file

> > [I] export all agenda files as iCalendar files

> > [c] export agenda files into combined iCalendar file

> > [F] publish current file

> > [P] publish current project

> > [X] publish... (project will be prompted for)

> > [A] publish all projects

> > Is there something that I need to turn on in my .emacs file or an
> additional module that needs to be installed to have access to the LaTeX
> exporter?

> Not that I know of. What happens if you press l in any case? If it does
> export

> to latex then it would seem to be some sort of display problem perhaps
> (lots

> of weasel words here but I can't help it). If there is some error, then
> post

> the error.

> Nick

* Re: Re: Re: Re: Latex Export
@ 2010-10-16 18:53 chris.m.malone
From: chris.m.malone @ 2010-10-16 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Which seems old...I'll try and update it. Thanks for the help.

Chris

* LaTeX export
@ 2011-12-31  0:35 York Zhao
From: York Zhao @ 2011-12-31  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a way to export ONLY the LaTeX code within
"#+begin_latex" and "#+end_latex". I want the exact literal export without
adding anything before and after my code. The result should be exactly the same
as if I have copied the block between "#+begin_latex" and "#+end_latex" and
pasted to a new buffer.

Thanks,

York

* LaTeX Export
@ 2017-08-10  2:01 Scott Randby
From: Scott Randby @ 2017-08-10  2:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have a file with a large number of top-level headlines. Each subtree corresponding to a top-level headline is exported to its own PDF file. The subtrees all use the same LaTeX headers except for \hypersetup. Right now, I have to uncomment the \hypersetup manually whenever I export a subtree. I would like to have the export engine automatically recognize which \hypersetup to use instead.

I tried this in the properties associated with a subtree:

:export_latex_header: \hypersetup{pdfauthor={foo},pdftitle={foo},pdfsubject={foo},pdfkeywords={foo},pdfproducer={foo},pdfcreator={foo}}

Unfortunately, all the other LaTeX headers are unrecognized when I do this. I could put all of the LaTeX headers in the properties of each subtree, but that would make it difficult to make universal changes to the overall style.

Is there some way to do what I want? Something like this?

:export_add_latex_header: \hypersetup{pdfauthor={foo},pdftitle={foo},pdfsubject={foo},pdfkeywords={foo},pdfproducer={foo},pdfcreator={foo}}

Scott Randby

--
Scott Randby

srandby@gmail.com

http://srandby.org/

PGP key ID: 0xF2D38A63

Key server: http://pool.sks-keyservers.net/

Key fingerprint: 5418 123E DCD3 7DA0 1770  0BDE 301E E657 F2D3 8A63