* Re: Faces
@ 2009-05-15  3:51 srandby
From: srandby @ 2009-05-15  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [Orgmode]

Please disregard my previous message. I figured out how to change the face.

Scott Randby

* Re: Faces
@ 2009-05-16  0:01 srandby
From: srandby @ 2009-05-16  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [Orgmode]

I received a request to tell the list how I managed to change the face
for lines that begin with # in an org file, so here it is.

Lines that begin with # are comment lines. The face of comment lines is
determined by font-lock-comment-face. In my .emacs, I now have:

'(font-lock-comment-face ((((class color) (min-colors 88) (background
light)) (:foreground "cornflowerblue"))))

One may also do the following:

M-x customize
Go to the "Faces" group.
Go to the "Font Lock" group.
Go to the "Font Lock Faces" group.
Customize "Font Lock Comment Face."

I'm sure there are other ways to do this as well.

Scott Randby

* Faces
@ 2009-05-15  2:58 srandby
From: srandby @ 2009-05-15  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [Orgmode]

Hi,

I've been customizing faces for org-mode. Everything is easy to do
except I can't figure out how to customize the face of lines which begin
with # such as the following:

#+STARTUP: hidestars overview

How do I customize the face of these lines?

Scott Randby