* LaTeX Export option for titlepage
@ 2009-05-05 19:22 Mark Elston
From: Mark Elston @ 2009-05-05 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode emacs-orgmode

I am exporting a report to LaTeX and PDF and would like
to modify the generated output somewhat and can't find
the place I need to tweak.

Currently, with the toc turned on the generated .tex
file has

   \maketitle

immediately after the \begin{document} command.

I would like to change this to:

   \begin{titlingpage}
   \maketitle
   \end{titlingpage}

Is there any way to have this happen automatically?  Obviously,
it isn't a huge deal to edit the file and tweak it manually.
I just thought it would be nice to be able to parameterize this
somehow.

Unfortunately the org-export-latex-classes only specify
the headers up to the \begin{document} command.

Mark

* Re: LaTeX Export option for titlepage
@ 2009-05-05 20:10 ` Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2009-05-05 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Try redefining org-export-latex-title-command. I often blank it and
make my own title page.

@ 2009-05-05 20:41   ` Mark Elston
From: Mark Elston @ 2009-05-05 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thanks, Russel.  That was it.

Actually, after a little playing around I, too, blanked it out
and added a #+BEGIN_LaTeX/#+END_LaTeX fragment to set everything
up just the way I wanted it.

Mark