* Safari suppoprt in org-info-js
@ 2009-05-05 12:13 Rick Moynihan
From: Rick Moynihan @ 2009-05-05 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

Though I don't use Safari; some of my colleagues do and they've reported
that my org files published with org-info-js don't have any of the
javascript features enabled.

Is this a known issue?

R.

* Re: Safari suppoprt in org-info-js
@ 2009-05-05 14:22 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-05-05 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rick Moynihan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rick Moynihan <rick@calicojack.co.uk> writes:
> Hi all,
>
> Though I don't use Safari; some of my colleagues do and they've reported that my
> org files published with org-info-js don't have any of the javascript features
> enabled.
>
> Is this a known issue?

Yes. It should be fixed now.

You'll have to pull and re-export your stuff though.

The problem was, that Safari is picky about the comments around
<script> sections.

Best

    Sebastian

* Re: Safari suppoprt in org-info-js
@ 2009-05-05 16:27   ` Rick Moynihan
From: Rick Moynihan @ 2009-05-05 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Sebastian Rose wrote:
> Rick Moynihan <rick@calicojack.co.uk> writes:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Though I don't use Safari; some of my colleagues do and they've reported that my
>> org files published with org-info-js don't have any of the javascript features
>> enabled.
>>
>> Is this a known issue?
>
> Yes. It should be fixed now.
>
> You'll have to pull and re-export your stuff though.
>
> The problem was, that Safari is picky about the comments around
> <script> sections.
>
> Best
>
>     Sebastian

Thanks...  Just seen the bug report/fix from yesterday.  My apologies
for the noise.

Sebastian, I pushed a very small feature to my github branch of
org-info-js to allow plain URL link types, which are more suited to
pasting into emails/irc/etc...  If you're interested you might want to
pull it and take a look.

http://github.com/RickMoynihan/org-info-js/tree/master

R.