At Thu, 2 Apr 2009 18:23:08 +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > There is now org-agenda-cleanup-fancy-diary-hook Thank you! > > Another nice feature if possible would be to keep lines that do not > > match “^ +[0-9].*$” together with the first line in the fancy diary > > display? This would mean that diary entries: > > > > 1/4/2009 09:00 Some event > > Event description. > > > > Would not be mangled by sorting the agenda. I have no idea if this is > > possible. > > It is mangled because the first line contains a time, the second does > not. > Since I am assuming one event per line, the sorting according to time > will separate these. > > You could turn off sorting by time, or use the hook > to add the time to each line. That sounds like a good solution. best, Erik Hetzner