At Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:29:46 +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > Hi Erik, > > I see your point. The trouble is that it is a traditional syntax > to write things in the diary like this: > > 1/4/2009 some event > 8:30 another event > 10:00 meet with Sam for coffee > > > etc etc. > > You patch will remove all those secondary lines. > > I think the right solution fr your case is that I will give you > a hook in the cleanup routine, so that you can do your own > cleanup. > > Or a variable, OK, we could do that too. I see. Thanks, I didn’t know that. A hook would be perfect for me. Another nice feature if possible would be to keep lines that do not match “^ +[0-9].*$” together with the first line in the fancy diary display? This would mean that diary entries: 1/4/2009 09:00 Some event Event description. Would not be mangled by sorting the agenda. I have no idea if this is possible. Thanks again! best, Erik