* How to set a entry with Chinese calender?
@ 2009-04-30  7:54 Wei-Wei Guo
From: Wei-Wei Guo @ 2009-04-30  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I want to make entries of my mum and dad's birthday by diary-anniversary. The problem
is their birthday is in Lunar calender (Chinese calender) fashion. Diary has things
like diary-julian-date, but I didn't find diary-chinese-something. Emacs calender
support chinese calender, although its calculation of month is not right.

Another question is how to set an entry of every Friday? I tried

    %%(diary-float t 5 t) Meeting.

It seems the last arg doesn't accept 't'.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei