From: "Jörg Hagmann" <joerg.hagmann@unibas.ch>
To: Matthew Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: table of contents--html export
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:17:14 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Matthew,

Thanks. I presently have "table of contents" turned off, and I dont want
the same in a different language. What I want is something like "On this
page", because otherwise users think they are dealing with links to
other pages and, depending on where exactly the "table of contents" link
points to, nothing may happen (when the page is short, the pointed to
link is already visible etc.).  Then they think it didn't work.

I tried to change "Table of contents" in the language section of the
file "org-exp.el", but that didn't do it.

But from your answer I guess that there is no customization for what I want?

Regards, Jörg

--
Prof. Jörg Hagmann-Zanolari MD
University of Basel