From: Wanrong Lin <wanrong.lin@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Feature request: preserving plain list line breaks in exporting
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:02:45 -0400	[thread overview]

Thanks. But "::"" does not as well as "\\" for numbered list (the
numbers are gone with "::").

Actually, when I say "it is not as pretty as I want" in my last email, I
meant the original ".org" text file is not pretty with either "\\" or
"::" just for adding a line break for exporting. So ideally, I still
prefer a configuration option to control the line break preservation.

Wanrong