* date/time-prompt broken in debian lenny package?
@ 2009-03-09 10:37 Simon Campese
From: Simon Campese @ 2009-03-09 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I just installed emacs on debian lenny via aptitude and noticed that the
date/time prompt in org-mode doesn't work. I can enter absolute date
specifications ('2009-03-15') but all abbreviated and relative entries
like '+4d', '13' etc. are ignored, inserting the default date (all
examples were entered without the quotes of course).
As I am a totally inexperienced emacs-user this likely is a
configuration issue, seems like a helper function hasn't been loaded.

For reference my ~/.emacs file :

(keyboard-translate ?\C-h ?\C-?)
(global-set-key [(hyper h)] 'help-command)
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org\\'" . org-mode))
(global-set-key "\C-cl" 'org-store-link)
(global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
(global-set-key "\C-cb" 'org-iswitchb)
(setq org-log-done t)
(setq org-agenda-files (list "~/org/work.org"
        "~/org/study.org"
        "~/org/home.org"))
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock)
(transient-mark-mode 1)

Hopefully someone can give me a quick hint on what is wrong.

Regards,

Simon

PS: Please cc me when replying, as I am not on the mailing-list

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-09 10:37 UTC | newest]