Thanks, Ihor I can't share my private org files. And I find myself unable to isolate the causes of the possible errors. I think I will keep waiting till somebody shares an easy and robust way to get an .ics calendar from org files. Best! On 02/02/2024 22:25, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Ypo writes: > >> I am sharing a bug report from emacs -q. I don't know how to use a >> different org-version that the built-in (or if I should). > Sorry for not being clear. Let me elaborate what I expect. > > 1. Create example Org file or a set of Org files, open them with > emacs -Q, and try to trigger the problem where you expect to see ics > file, but it does not appear > > 2. If you can do it, share the example Org files and each step you > performed after emacs -Q until you encountered the problem. > > The idea is providing me with enough info to re-create the problem on my > computer, so that I can investigate in depth. >