* getting rid of old org-mode files..
@ 2009-06-24 16:42 sergio_101
From: sergio_101 @ 2009-06-24 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

i think my problem with exporting my latex files is that there may be
pieces of the old org-mode laying around..

i am currently on:
osx: 10.5.7
carbon emacs: GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.6.0, Carbon Version
1.6.0)
org-mode: 6.27a

upon install on carbon emacs, i had the following org-mode installed:

5.23a

i did a make on the new version of org mode.. and everything seemed to
be okay.. BUT..

i couldn't find where the old org-mode was installed, so i couldn't
find it to delete all the parts..

another point of interest is that if i run emacs from the command
line, i get the following:

Org-mode version 4.67c

so there might be parts installed somewhere else, too..

anyone have any ideas where else to look?

thanks!

sergio t. ruiz
network analyst
red red design
419.281.8483

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-24 16:42 UTC | newest]