From: Rick Moynihan <rick@calicojack.co.uk>
To: Andrew Hyatt <andrew_hyatt@yahoo.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: using org-mode and screen
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:24:10 +0000	[thread overview]

If you're using gnu screen primarily for it's detach capability then you
  may want to consider 'dtach', which is pretty much just the feature of
screen.  Consequently it has less keybindings etc, and is more
compatible with various programs.  I've not really used it with emacs,
but you might consider it unless you use screens other features.

R.