That was the problem. Thanks, Matt. -----Original Message----- From: Matt Lundin [mailto:mdl@imapmail.org] Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:51 AM To: Brody, William (Buck) Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: Re: Secondary filtering and query editing within daily/weekly agenda "Brody, William (Buck)" writes: > I want to filter my daily/weekly agenda to only show certain tags. The > manual says “/” will prompt for secondary filtering. When I try it, > however, I get a “buffer is read only” message. Any ideas? > Is it possible that you are running an older version of org-mode? You can type M-x org-version to find out. The current version is 6.34, and I believe that filtering was introduced in 6.06b. - Matt