* build failure
@ 2012-08-26 20:00 Erich Neuwirth
From: Erich Neuwirth @ 2012-08-26 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just pulled the latest version of the sources on my MacBook with OSX 10.8.1

Buildung does not work any more, here is the error.
Cannot open load file: ../UTILITIES/org-fixup.el
make[1]: *** [org-version.el] Error 255
make: *** [all] Error 2

So I installed the latest version from ELPA, when I try C-c C-c on the following code segment

#+begin_src R :session *RPisa* :results value
2*3
#+end_src

I get the error

Symbol's value as variable is void: org-current-export-file

I get the same error with the minimal code segment

#+begin_src R
2*3
#+end_src

* build failure