* org-publish doesn't detect changes in included files
@ 2009-05-10 19:45 Daniel Clemente
From: Daniel Clemente @ 2009-05-10 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

Org 6.26trans.

Imagine that a.org is part of a project which does #+SETUPFILE: options.org

If you modify only options.org and republish the project, the exporter will not notice the change and will refuse to export a.org, even when a.html could have changed.
It says: Skipping unmodified file /home/dc/manzana/a.org

The same happens if you use #+INCLUDE: options.org

-- Daniel

* Re: org-publish doesn't detect changes in included files
@ 2009-05-11 10:48 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-05-11 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Clemente; +Cc: Org-mode ml

On May 10, 2009, at 9:45 PM, Daniel Clemente wrote:

> Org 6.26trans.
>
> Imagine that a.org is part of a project which does #+SETUPFILE:
> options.org
>
> If you modify only options.org and republish the project, the
> exporter will not notice the change and will refuse to export a.org,
> even when a.html could have changed.
> It says: Skipping unmodified file /home/dc/manzana/a.org
>
> The same happens if you use #+INCLUDE: options.org

You should create a makefile to handle such cases, I don't really want
to write a system for checking all possible dependencies.

- Carsten