* [FYI/noise] GSoC 2012 & new email
@ 2012-04-23 21:59 Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2012-04-23 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi List,
my GSoC 2012 proposal was accepted, so I'm going to spend this summer
implementing bugpile - a bugtracker for GNU Emacs Org-mode.
I use the opportunity to change to a different (more serious) email,
just in case you wonder.

Thanks to Bastien and Eric for the support so far!

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: [FYI/noise] GSoC 2012 & new email
@ 2012-04-24  2:34 ` Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2012-04-24  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thorsten Jolitz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 3:29 AM, Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi List,
> my GSoC 2012 proposal was accepted, so I'm going to spend this summer
> implementing bugpile - a bugtracker for GNU Emacs Org-mode.
> I use the opportunity to change to a different (more serious) email,
> just in case you wonder.

Cool! Congratulations!  Looking forward to see and use your work!

All the Best!
Puneeth

* Re: [FYI/noise] GSoC 2012 & new email
@ 2012-04-24  4:51 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2012-04-24  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thorsten Jolitz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 23.4.2012, at 23:59, Thorsten Jolitz wrote:

> Hi List,
> my GSoC 2012 proposal was accepted, so I'm going to spend this summer
> implementing bugpile - a bugtracker for GNU Emacs Org-mode.
> I use the opportunity to change to a different (more serious) email,
> just in case you wonder.
>
> Thanks to Bastien and Eric for the support so far!

And thanks to google for making this possible.  People may say about Google what they want - I still think they are an amazing company for many reasons - not the least for doing the Google Summer of Code!

- Carsten