On 1/25/07, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > I have just uploaded 4.63 which fixes this problem for now - Both 4.62 & 4.63 suffer from another problem, perhaps limited to XEmacs. In org-agenda-mode org-set-local is called like this: (org-set-local 'buffer-substring-filters (cons (lambda (x) (set-text-properties 0 (length x) nil x) x) buffer-substring-filters)) Unfortunately, buffer-substring-filters is evaluated before it is created resulting in an error. I've patched my version temporarily like this (which is a bit redundant): ;; Make sure properties are removed when copying text (make-local-variable 'buffer-substring-filters) (org-set-local 'buffer-substring-filters (cons (lambda (x) (set-text-properties 0 (length x) nil x) x) buffer-substring-filters)) Thanks, Ed