Maybe I asked the wrong question, maybe there is another mailing list, but I hope that there is a solution to the issue that I am having. I Googled around and the only thing that that I saw even remotely close was this link http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg11636.html . Original Message: I have some task that have/need more descriptive text, but I am not able to get the text to show up when I export the view. I have set the command : Org Agenda Add Entry Text Maxlines to display more than 0, but then the program hangs and I have to force it to quit. This is the custom command that I would like to add the function to: ("@" "Print for the day" ((agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 2) (org-agenda-overriding-header "Today List") (org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(time-up priority-down tag-up)) (org-deadline-warning-days 2) (org-agenda-filter-preset '("-Personal" )))) (todo "DELEGATE") (todo "WAITING" ((org-agenda-filter-preset '("-Personal")))) (tags-todo "REPORTS" ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Report Detail") )) (tags-todo "Order") (tags-todo "Repair") ) nil ("~/Documents/Magic Briefcase/Mobile Folders/notes/@.txt") ) I am using Emacs 23 for Windows and Aquamacs for OSX Andre Powell