Hi list, Doing the tests for the documentation I encountered some issues with org-protocol. [0001-url-is-sanitized-before-processing] I’ve got trouble to get sub-protocol “open-source” working in some cases. By sanitising the URL it works for me in all cases. [0002-tests-open-source-uri-against-uri-and-not-filename] This changes the test of the URI which was tested against the resulting filename. It’s now tested against the base-url. I’m still unsure with this because the code is there for more than seven years. Maybe I’m not seeing something obvious here. But all tests I made so far are succeeding with this change. [0003-org-protocol-open-source-can-open-hugo-sources-with-date-url] Enables “open-source” to open hugo sources from a blog which is using date URLs like: https://cool-blog.com/2017/05/20/cool-post/ WDYT of this? Kind regards Mario —