* how to transpose a table but not deleting the horizontal lines
@ 2022-05-10  6:49 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-05-10  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

From the docstring of
org-table-transpose-table-at-point is
Transpose Org table at point and eliminate hlines.

Does anybody know about a, maybe, 3rd party packages that transpose the
table but leaves the horizontal lines intact?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.

* Re: how to transpose a table but not deleting the horizontal lines
@ 2022-05-10  7:29 ` tomas
From: tomas @ 2022-05-10  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 08:49:15AM +0200, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> Hi
>
> >From the docstring of
> org-table-transpose-table-at-point is
> Transpose Org table at point and eliminate hlines.
>
> Does anybody know about a, maybe, 3rd party packages that transpose the
> table but leaves the horizontal lines intact?

Hm. They'd convert to vertical lines, then?

Cheers

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: how to transpose a table but not deleting the horizontal lines
@ 2022-05-10  8:39 ` tbanelwebmin
From: tbanelwebmin @ 2022-05-10  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: how to transpose a table but not deleting the horizontal lines
@ 2022-05-11 13:43   ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-05-11 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode