* M-RET on first line different from behavior on second line
@ 2007-03-10  4:37 Scott Jaderholm
From: Scott Jaderholm @ 2007-03-10  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've noticed different behavior from M-RET based on whether or not I'm on
the first line of the buffer or any other line. On the first line it doesn't
do anything, but on the second line it will insert *. Is there any reason to
not have it put a * on the first line?

Thanks,
Scott

* Re: M-RET on first line different from behavior on second line
@ 2007-03-11 23:18 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-03-11 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott Jaderholm; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This is a bug.  Will be fixed in the next version.  Thanks.

- Carsten

On Mar 10, 2007, at 5:37, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've noticed different behavior from M-RET based on whether or not I'm
> on the first line of the buffer or any other line. On the first line
> it doesn't do anything, but on the second line it will insert *. Is
> there any reason to not have it put a * on the first line?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam