From: "William Henney" <whenney@gmail.com>
To: Daniel Clemente <n142857@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: XHTML export - &nbsp; etc.
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:10:57 -0600	[thread overview]

On 11/2/07, Daniel Clemente <n142857@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Shouldn't they be `&endash;' and `&emdash;' in HTML?
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/dtds.html#a_dtd_Symbols
> >

>   You mean &ndash; and &mdash;

Yes. Thanks for the correction.

Personally, I tend to just use the unicode characters directly in my
org file. This works quite well om the whole (see attached example).

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia