Hi all, I'm using Sphinx to extract docstrings from my python code and create API documentation of my classes and methods. I like to have a small table at the top of each class where all variables are listed. It would be very useful to use the orgtbl-mode to create these tables but the format used by orgtbl-mode is slightly different from tables in reStructured text (which is used by Sphinx). Is there any way to make orgtbl-mode use the same format as reStructured text? E.g. vertical separator lines must start with "+---" instead of "|---" and some other small differences. Best regards, Johan