But how do I actually invoke the exporter? There is no latex option available when doing an export. Best regards, Johan 2007/8/8, Bastien : > > Hello Johan, > > "Johan Ekh" writes: > > > Sorry for being ignorant, but how do I use the "LaTeX exporter"? I did > > not know about it. Can't find it in my version of the documentation. > > Oops sorry, i should have mentionned it: > > http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/org-export-latex.el > > > One more question, can I use Pstricks with the latex exporter? > > The LaTeX exporter just prevents #+BEGIN_LaTeX sections from being > converted into LaTeX - i.e. it leaves them as they are. So you can > put whatever (La)TeX (and pstricks) code you want inside them. > > Let me know if you encounter any trouble. > > Regards, > > -- > Bastien >