Hi, I have started a new directory in Worg which will contain documentation for the contributed packages that are living in Org's contrib/ directory. These packages are currently not documented in the Org-mode manual, and the documentation in the Lisp files themselves is relative hard to access for people looking for interesting ideas and solutions that might be found among these packages. It seems to me that the best way to improve this would be to put documentation for these packages on the web. Worg now contains a directory org-contrib with an index page listing the available pages, with a brief description of what the package is about. Right now, there is only one item, the documentation Tom Breton wrote for org-choose.el. So this is a call for authors of contributed packages to document their package here. To start up this process, I am looking for a volunteer, with the following task: Go through the file commentaries of stuff in Org's contrib directory and extract information from the file commentaries to create a page for each of these packages. Making a start in this way would be great, and package authors and users could then improve on this with time. Anyone??? Once this is done, I will replace the "Extensions" section in the manual with a link to the Worg pages, which will then be a much better way to browse and find packages. Thanks - Carsten