* Bug: Inconsistent behavior of org agenda view filtering [9.1.5 (9.1.5-1-gb3ddb0-elpa @
@ 2018-03-23  8:58 johann.hoechtl
From: johann.hoechtl @ 2018-03-23  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I open org agenda C-a a, there are a variety of commands which can
alter the amount of information visible. However these commands are not
consistent in the sense that, once activated, an indication would be
shown WHAT is currently visible. For example:

l ... to the status bar `Log` gets apppended. If I press r, the log view
is retained

[ ... inactive timestamps are also displayed. If I press r, the log view
reloads but without displaying any inactive time stamps

^ ... the view is reduced to those elements of the subtree where the
highlighted Heading lies within. No indication in the status bar,
however upon pressing r, this filter is retained.

I call this inconsisten behavior

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
of 2017-09-26
Package: Org mode version 9.1.5 (9.1.5-1-gb3ddb0-elpa @ c:/Users/HoechtlJ/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/)