Dear all, As I walking around the internet using firefox and came across something interesting, I just press the Win+A global key to call Evernote or C-S-L to call Scrapbook(plugin of firefox) to remember it. But as I totally move to Org now, here comes my question, can our org do so, which is capture the html globally? This can be really nice, since I live in firefox heavily, (w3m is good, but sometimes, still need cookie, javascript, flash....). If there's already procedure for configure Org to do so, could anybody who is familiar with this give me some hint? Thanks, Chao