One more question, how could I disable the footer part and if I want to use it, how could I add some icons, like powered by Emacs, Org-mode, UNIX icons? Thanks, Chao On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 4:58 AM, Chao Lu wrote: > Dear all, > > As I browse through the web, I came across a great homepage, which is > http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/index.php. > I like it a lot. But after learn from it, I really have some question. > > First of all, I really like the display of the index.php, but as far as I > know, the org mode will regenerate the index.html every time the publish > function is called. So how could the author manage to modify it without be > overwrited by the publish funtion? > > Secondly, how could I publish to php file? By using the default org publish > function, or have to develop some script myself? > > Then, what's the trick to add the random face icon? (It's really cute ^.^) > > More, how the use the special symbol in the headlines like ∀. > > And more, how could the button of the info.js be modified such that only > "Help" and "toggle view" be left, which means the "UP" and "HOME" has been > killed? > > I appreciate your help, thanks in advance! > > All the best, > > Chao >