Bernt and Carsten, Thanks a bunch for checking! While checking my version of org-mode against a friend's I realized, while I had recently pulled, I hadn't re-made and re-made+installed the package. Once I did that, the problem was fixed. Feels a bit foolish but, again, I appreciate the help! all the best, -shaunalynn On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote: > It works for me too. (I can't reproduce it either) > > -Bernt > > Carsten Dominik writes: > > > Hi > > > > I cannot reproduce this, refreshing keeps the filter for me. > > > > - Carsten > > > > On Mar 28, 2009, at 11:16 PM, shaunalynn duffy wrote: > > > >> Hey there, > >> > >> I just switched to using the development version of org-mode (rather > >> than the synaptic package), and now have an issue with org-agenda. > >> Whenever I filter the agenda by tag and then refresh the agenda or > >> move to a new view (functionally, refreshing it) the filter is no > >> longer applied. Internet searching turned up the promisingly named > >> variable "org-agenda-filter-preset," but it isn't recognized by my > >> emacs. > >> > >> I guess my questions are: Was switching to the dev version the cause > >> of this change? AND Is there a straightforward way to get the filter > >> to be applied through a reload, or is this something I should write > >> a solution to for myself? > -- shaunalynnduffy.org sproutward.org 603.321.4839 256 Brookline St Apt 2 Cambridge MA 02139