Hey there, I just switched to using the development version of org-mode (rather than the synaptic package), and now have an issue with org-agenda. Whenever I filter the agenda by tag and then refresh the agenda or move to a new view (functionally, refreshing it) the filter is no longer applied. Internet searching turned up the promisingly named variable "org-agenda-filter-preset," but it isn't recognized by my emacs. I guess my questions are: Was switching to the dev version the cause of this change? AND Is there a straightforward way to get the filter to be applied through a reload, or is this something I should write a solution to for myself? Thanks a lot! -shaunalynn -- shaunalynnduffy.org sproutward.org 603.321.4839 256 Brookline St Apt 2 Cambridge MA 02139