Hello, sometime between last week and today, there has been a dramatic slowdown in the generation of an agenda view. Using elp to instrument the org package and then asking for the default agenda view (C-c a a), I get the attached results. The agenda view takes just under 2 seconds with org from commit 47ea1666 (12 December) and over 30 seconds with org from commit 76cf2538 (today, up to date). I have attached the two outputs from elp. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to go through the changes over the past week to see if I could identify which one causes the dramatic change in performance. Thanks, eric