From: John Haman <mail@johnhaman.org>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Possible conflict with outline-magic
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 09:58:32 -0400	[thread overview]

Well, I was able to fix my issue using the configuration on EmacsWiki

(use-package outline-magic
   :ensure t
   :config
   (eval-after-load 'outline
     '(progn
        (require 'outline-magic)
        (define-key outline-minor-mode-map (kbd "<C-tab>")
'outline-cycle))))

But I'm not sure why this should work while the configuration that comes
with outline-magic interacts with org-capture.

-John