From: Haroldo Stenger <harold.stenger@gmail.com>
To: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: formula
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:23:30 -0300	[thread overview]

Carsten ,

I take for granted that a filed formula is a column formula , like the one I
was using.

I upgraded to the las org-mode version.

I must be doing something really wrong, since C-u C-c *  doesn't recalculate
the column, it just moves the point to the first row after the hline.

What can be that is missing here ?

best regards,
haroldo