From: Tobias Zawada <i_inbox@tn-home.de>
To: "Berry, Charles" <ccberry@ucsd.edu>
Cc: org-mode-email <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Bug: Infinite recursion in org-babel-get-src-block-info [9.1.13 (9.1.13-elpaplus @ mixed installation!
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 00:07:35 +0100 (CET)	[thread overview]

Dear Charles,
The problem is the update from master.
From my understanding Master is more or less the development branch.
It is not what can be installed from org via package-install.
I believe that is the maint branch. But I can be mistaken.
Nevertheless, I had a look at the 9.14-Tag on https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.
And the problem is there.

AFAIK from general understanding of software development bugfixes should also be applied to the maintenance version of a program.

You find a more exact description inclusive the relevant links at
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/a/46424/2370

Best regards,
Tobias Zawada