* Is it possible to #+include: src blocks and tangle them too?
@ 2021-04-12 15:35 Ramachandran Lakshmanan
From: Ramachandran Lakshmanan @ 2021-04-12 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have been wanting to include a number of small Common Lisp snippets in
individual files which I then include into a "master" .org file using:

#+include: "snippet.org" src lisp

Within snippet.org I have a src block such as:

#+NAME: hello_test
#+BEGIN_SRC lisp :tangle yes
(defun hello () :hello)
#+END_SRC

Ideally I would like to have some specific comments that will be part of
the Literate Program I would develop from these individual files.

However, it seems as though tangling doesn't work.  Export does.

I read somewhere that this is not possible in orgmode.  Is this true?  And
if not, can you point me to the right documentation?

Many thanks.

Rama Lakshmanan