From: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>
To: Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca>
Cc: Robert Goldman <rpgoldman@sift.info>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: question about org-region-active-p
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:01:18 +0100	[thread overview]

Ah, so maybe Robert did not turn it off....

Anyway, in Emacs 23 the default will be ON.  It was always my
understanding
that in order to use regions efficiently, you needed to turn on that
mode.

Anyway, Robert, could you please try to identify a location in the
docs where I should put this information?  Ask yourself:  "Where would
I have seen this, had i been there....".

- Carsten