Thanks John, I really appreciate this. Cheers, M > On Jan 8, 2018, at 5:37 PM, John Kitchin wrote: > > There is a command in org-ref-pubmed that will download a bibtex entry from a pmid: pubmed-insert-bibtex-from-pmid. There is also the commands: pubmed-simple-search which will prompt for a query and open the search in pubmed, the command "pubmed" which just opens the pubmed site, and "pubmed-advanced" which opens the advances search page. > > There isn't however, anything as sophisticated as you want for pubmed. You would have to use it to get the DOIs, and then use the doi-add-bibtex-entry function to get the bibtex entry and (if it knows how) the pdf. > > John > > ----------------------------------- > Professor John Kitchin > Doherty Hall A207F > Department of Chemical Engineering > Carnegie Mellon University > Pittsburgh, PA 15213 > 412-268-7803 > @johnkitchin > http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu > > > On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 3:32 PM, Doyley, Marvin M. > wrote: > Hi there, > > I am in the process of writing a broad literature review and was wondering if there is a way to get org-ref to search Pubmed and automatically pull (pdf, abstracts, etc) all the papers that satisfy a given search terms (year range, keyword, authors) ? > > Thanks, > > M > > > > > >