Hi, You might be interested in Jekkyl, a Ruby program that is a blog-aware, static web sites generator. It basically generates HTML out of tex,haml, textile files. check it out: http://github.com/mojombo/jekyll/ Example sites: http://wiki.github.com/mojombo/jekyll/sites So what does it have to do with Org? well, some guy developed a nice way of using the power of Jekky with Org. It uses org as a backed to generate the html, he prepoceses it and then generates the site using Jekyll. You might want to check it out: http://github.com/Chrononaut/happyblogger I am not using it myself right now, but I plan to. One of the good things is that you can use the color-theme when exporting to html and put the code sampel just like you see it in your Emacs. I hope it helps. -- Miguel Fernando Cabrera Granados http://mfcabrera.com "A los hombres fuertes les pasa lo que a los barriletes; se elevan cuando es mayor el viento que se opone a su ascenso." - José Ingenieros