On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 6:41 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > On Sep 3, 2009, at 5:11 PM, Miguel Fernando Cabrera wrote: > > Hi Everyone, >> >> First I want to thank all the people that make Org-Mode possible. I have >> been using it almost 8 months and it is a life changer. Every week I add >> something new to my workflow thanks to Org-Mode capabilities. My setup can >> be found in github[1] if anyone is interested in in. I hope to document it >> soon. >> >> I was wondering if there is a way to make a clock table to show only >> entries with an specify a property or tag. I think it could be useful, for >> example, I have to give support to some users (e.g support on application >> servers and support on custom software libraries) which can be in different >> projects. I want to check how much time I have spent providing support no >> matter what project It is related to. So I could use a tag (i.e "support") >> and generate a clock report showing the time spentn in all the entries >> tagged with "support". >> > > Hi Miguel, > > I don't think this is possible currently in clock tables, > and not so easy to implement. What you can do is this: > > The other, better possibility: Make an agenda search for > that tag (or a more complex on where you also restrict to > certain people, for example), then switch to column view > with a columns format that contains %CLOCKSUM{:} as a > field. > > This will at least show you those times, and the total of them. > > HTH > > - Carsten > That sounds good enough for me. I hadn't thought of getting the times that way. Thank you Carsten! -- Miguel Fernando Cabrera Granados http://mfcabrera.com Analista de Arquitectura Gerencia de Desarrollo - Suramericana http://www.sura.com.co Cel: (+ 57) 300-492-8461 Tel: (+ 57 4) 4938620 "A los hombres fuertes les pasa lo que a los barriletes; se elevan cuando es mayor el viento que se opone a su ascenso." - José Ingenieros