* Help: How to keep/set fontification when switching agenda to columns view
@ 2014-08-12 17:13 Subhan Michael Tindall
From: Subhan Michael Tindall @ 2014-08-12 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I have a custom agenda I'm using that I need the extra information available from switching to columns view (C-c C-x C-c)
When I'm in agenda mode, TODO keywords are highlighted, priorities, links, etc.
However, when I switch to column view all the highlighting goes away
I tried using hi-lock-mode, which when called in column view went off somewhere and required a C-g to stop whatever it was doing. When returning from column view to the regular agenda view, the strings matching the regexp where highlighted.  Didn't do a thing to the table though.
I'm not sure where to go from here, any suggestions?  I'd be happy if I could highlight by column, even happier if I could highlight by regexp
Thanks for any help that can be offered!
Subhan

Subhan Michael Tindall
Program Analyst - FamilyCare Health Plans
825 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1400; Portland OR 97232
Direct: 503-471-3127
Fax:      503-471-3177
Email:  subhant@familycareinc.org<mailto:subhant@familycareinc.org>
[Email-Signature-Logos June 20143]

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.