* Agenda without todos only if there is no other timestamp
@ 2022-04-05  8:48 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2022-04-05  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I've got following custom agenda for exporting:

| ("n" "no TODO events +180d"
|  ((agenda "no TODO events +180d"
|           ((org-agenda-span 180)
|            (org-agenda-time-grid nil)
|            (org-agenda-entry-types '(:timestamp :sexp))
|            (org-agenda-skip-function
|             '(or
|               (org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'todo 'any);; skip if any TODO state is found
|               (org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'category "errors");; skip if any TODO state is found
|               (my-skip-tag "lp")
|           )))))
|  nil (,(concat my-org-files-path "agenda_180d_filtered_raw.html")))

(don't mind the stupid name - I may fix this as it is misleading
here)

This results in an HTML file that contains my appointments without the tasks.

Unfortunately, I sometimes seem to schedule appointments within open todos such as:

| * NEXT talk with Steve about the project X
| SCHEDULED: <2022-04-05 Tue>
|
| - [X] ask him for a time-slot
| - we settled for: <2022-04-05 Tue 14:00-15:00>

Of course, those appointments are lost in my agenda export as
specified above. This is a bummer and I want to fix this somehow.

Tasks should be omitted only if there is no other time-stamp than
deadline or scheduled.

org-agenda-skip-if lists:
| scheduled     Check if there is a scheduled cookie
| notscheduled  Check if there is no scheduled cookie
| deadline      Check if there is a deadline
| notdeadline   Check if there is no deadline
| timestamp     Check if there is a timestamp (also deadline or scheduled)
| nottimestamp  Check if there is no timestamp (also deadline or scheduled)
| regexp        Check if regexp matches
| notregexp     Check if regexp does not match.
| todo          Check if TODO keyword matches
| nottodo       Check if TODO keyword does not match

How is it possible to accomplish this? I think this would require
something like "Check if there is a timestamp (except deadline or
scheduled)" which isn't available yet.

Any ideas on that one?

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/