Le 05/06/2017 à 01:33, Eric Abrahamsen a écrit : > François Patte writes: > >> Bonjour, >> >> Ijust discovered org-mode for emacs and I want to explore the >> capabilities of this mode for LaTeX documents. >> >> I have a few preliminary questions: >> >> 1- I installed org-mode from ELPA and I get a warning message when I >> open a *.org file: >> >> Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Autoloading failed to define >> function nnir-article-group") >> >> What does it mean and how to get rid of this message. > > That's a macro from Gnus, the mail/news client. I'm not quite sure why > it would be getting triggered from Org. Would you run > `toggle-debug-on-error', and trigger the warning again? I don't know much with the lisp syntax; here is what I have done: opened emacs, M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET C-f file.org And the message is still there.... This message does not appear if I open file without the .org extension. -- François Patte UFR de mathématiques et informatique Laboratoire CNRS MAP5, UMR 8145 Université Paris Descartes 45, rue des Saints Pères F-75270 Paris Cedex 06 Tél. +33 (0)6 7892 5822 http://www.math-info.univ-paris5.fr/~patte